Wednesday, September 3, 2008

All About Me

I suppose if you are actually viewing my blog that you might have somewhat of an interest about who I am or what I have to say, so I will start by telling you a small portion of who I am.


My name is Ryan Kunis, a senior Advertising student here at San Jose State University. I landed into this major randomly while transferring from West Valley College, where I had planned on being a web designer. Far from what I started out doing, I know, but I fell in love with the major and the professors that taught it.


But you are not interested in those parts of my life I am sure, so I will skip over to the aspects of my life that most of you probably do not know about me. I am a 25 year old, bass guitar playing, beer drinking, friend to all those who get to know me. I am a care-giver, essentially a nurse, for my older brother, who has been struggling with brain damage for over four years now all thanks to Kaiser hospital's inability to function as a useful medical facility. I am beyond bitter about that if you couldn't tell! I'm all about being the hopeless romantic who always comes in last because as we all know "nice guys finish last." I don't let that get me down though because I have great friends and an amazing family, so I can't be too distraught over it with so many significant people surrounding me.


Like I said at the beginning of this blog, this is only a small portion of who I am, so you will have to ask me in person if you want more.

No comments: