Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Individual Blog #1

On election day, one of the most important dates to occur in my lifetime and I missed it. Instead of celebrating with my country I was celebrating with my fellow hockey fans at the San Jose Sharks Arena. It is hard for me to pass up on a game, however, I was expecting there to be some coverage as to what was going on in the elections. Perhaps a quick blurb about how the race is going, but they did not mention it once. I found out that my president won from a few friends text messaging me on my phone. Needless to say, I was very happy that night. If I were at home, I would have been glued to CNN because, in my opinion, they give the greatest, unbiased reporting of all the news stations. I know that is where I will be watching during Obama's re-election four years from now.

No comments: